The obligation to publish data of public interest and data whose disclosure is in the public interest (together referred to as ‘public data’) on Magyar Posta Zrt.’s home page is based on the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on informational self-determination and freedom of information.
Other legislation determining the online publication of public data is:
- Government Decree 305/2005 of 25 December 2005 on the detailed rules of electronic publication of data of public interest, the single public data search system, the data content of the central register and data integration
- Decree 18/2005 of 27 December 2005 of the Minister of Information Technology and Communications on the disclosure samples necessary to publish data on the publication lists
Accessing the Public Data Store:
Requests for the disclosure of data of public interest and data whose disclosure is in the public interest handled by Magyar Posta Zrt. may be submitted verbally, in writing or electronically.
Requests may be submitted:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Magyar Posta Zrt. Törzskari Főigazgatóság Hatósági Kapcsolatok Osztály 1540 Budapest
- by fax and phone through Customer Service: on the +3646620136 fax number and the +36-1-767-8282 telephone number.
- in person to the public data officer at 1138 Budapest, Dunavirág utca 2-6.